As every year at the beginning of spring, retailers, e-commerce providers, industry experts and all passionate about digital will meet at one of the most important e-commerce events in the UK, Internet Retailing Expo (IRX) taking place in Birmingham on 3rd and 4th April.
For this 12th edition more than 5000 visitors, 150 exhibitors and 100 speakers will share their knowledge and expertise to help retailers overcome digital challenges, deliver seamless customer experience and increase performance across online and offline channels.
This year topics are divided into 8 groups:
1) Marketing excellence– AI and predictive analysis, big data, should companies use in-house team or digital agencies
2) International growth – which new market sand channels to consider for growing international sales, how to deal with Brexit
3) Customer retention – importance of human and tech combination and real-time messaging
4) Final mile delivery – key to a customer satisfaction, use of drones and robots
5) New technology– how to implement innovative new technologies as cryptocurrencies, voice, AI and AR
6) Scalling up e-commerce– how to launch complementary B2C and B2B operations to help leverage the benefits of scale
7) Omnichannel innovation – using digital innovation in store to enhance sales and differentiation, new mobile strategies, importance of highly skilled staff to ensure business innovation
8) Operational excellence –strategies to maximise the peak trading opportunities, innovation in warehouse, understanding the psychology of returns to meet customers’ expectations.
Google, Forrester Research, Fruugo, Asda, IKEA, BrandAlley, Oliver Bonas are some of the speakers.
Don’t miss the IRX to find out about the latest e-commerce innovations and best practices and get in touch with our team to stay ahead of