FeedSpark is a brand owned by Aroxo Ltd, a privately held ad-technology company.We are a dynamic and entrepreneurial feed optimization and Google Shopping agency. FeedSpark is a Premium Google Partner.
We are currently seeking an Account Manager. The role is based in our spacious and bright private office located by London Bridge in a trendy shared officespace.
As a FeedSpark Account Manager you will be reporting to the Head of Feed Solutions and working closely with Aroxo founders. You’ll be working and communicating directly with large brands such as Ikea, Dunelm, Samsung, Holland & Barret, Selfridges and many others. You’ll be working on their product feed optimisation, working on plans to improve their data and working to solve issues in the data feeds we’re producing. You will also be involved in upselling new business to these clients.
Proactivity, start-up mindset and self-starter attitude are what we’re looking for. Strong affinity with Google Shopping, product data feeds and other ad tech solutions are key to the role. Knowledge of AI and Machine Learning is desirable as we move further into this sector.
You will work in an exciting environment surrounded by highly motivated and creative people whilst working closely with large UK & International brands, agencies and Google on a daily basis. As a growing company the job may require work hours flexibility and travel to different companies may be part of the job.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Computer, Maths or related area
• Good knowledge of Google Shopping, Paid Search, Affiliate, Social marketing are required.
• Strong Knowledge of Excel and Power Point required
• Previous experience within retail client or agency role
Skills & Abilities
• Soft skills and start-up mindset
• Self-starter, fast learner, able to work under pressure
• Customer service mind and responsibility
• Assertiveness & Professional manner on the phone
• Written communication skills
• The ability to work independently or as part of a team
• Competitive salary packages of £30-40k, depending on prior experience
• Private Pension (Employer and Employee Salary Sacrifice)
• Work in a fast-growing and award winning digital agency with opportunity for career progression
• PPC Trainings and Opportunities to pass Google Certificates
• Start-up Lifestyle within an established business
• Free Fruits, Snacks and unlimited Coffee and Tea